- Now if you move an Auto Played card, it won't try and auto play it again until you've made another move yourself.
- Fixed a bug in Internet Explorer where the names of the cards would appear as tooltips on top of the card when holding your mouse over a card
- Cards are now centered horizontally. This makes things look better on widescreen monitors
- Fixed an Internet Explorer 6.0 only bug that caused selecting different decks in the Decks window to not correctly show the card images
- The Deck menu has been changed!
-- It now only shows the top 4 most used decks.
-- There is a link to 'See More Decks...' that pops up a 'Deck' window.
-- This window allows you to browse all decks, and see a preview of ALL the cards contained in that deck.
-- These previews give you the ability to admire the decks in high detail
- Larger sizes of existing decks have been added. Playing using a large computer screen should be much more enjoyable now :)
- NEW GAME! Eight Off has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Baker's Game has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Baker's Game (Kings Only) has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Russian Solitaire has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Double Klondike (Turn One) has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Double Klondike (Turn Three) has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Triple Klondike (Turn One) has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Triple Klondike (Turn Three) has been implemented!
- Global statistics and Leaderboards are now updated every 5 minutes instead of every 10 minutes
- NEW GAME! Cruel (Traditional Redeal) has been implemented!
- [Cruel] Fixed a bug that caused sort order to be incorrect after redealing
- [Cruel] Fixed a bug that caused you not to be able to drag a card
- I've enhanced the timeline graphs to be more accurate
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the Leaderboards from filling
- Fixed a bug that caused the ordering of the leaderbaords to slightly incorrect with records made on the same day
- NEW GAME! Cruel has been implemented!
- The Timeline graph in the Statistics is now working again! Nice and fast this time.
- Fixed the dates on the Leaderboard. They were wrong, they are now correct
- [Spider] Fixed a bug where completed piles were not moved to the foundation if dealing 10 cards is what caused the pile to be completed
- Fixed a bug where after logging in if you won the game you were playing it would not record it correctly
- Due to this bug fix, some users may notice the 'Number Won' for games of Free Cell and Klondike to be less than before, Sorry
- Fixed a bug that caused the base images to not show up in Internet Explorer 6 sometimes
- The leaderboards have been fixed!
- The Shortest Time and Fewest Moves leader boards now only show 1 entry per user, their best entry
- Global statistics now update every 10 minutes!
- The timeline statistics should now always be in the correct order
- When you Undo a move, it now only undoes the very last move and only one move
- After you undo a move auto play won't make a move again until you yourself make a move first
- Statistics viewing should be faster now
- Fixed some bugs that caused spacing between cards to be too small or too large
- NEW GAME! La Belle Lucie has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Three Shuffles and a Draw has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Trefoil has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Trefoil and a Draw has been implemented!
- [Tri Peaks] Fixed a bug that caused lower cards to not be movable even when uncovered
- NEW GAME! Tri Peaks has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Tri Peaks Strict has been implemented!
- [Golf] [Golf Relaxed] You no longer need to clear the Stock to win, just the Tableau spots
- [Sultan] Auto Play is now available
- Undo Move now undos the last move that YOU made yourself. Any Auto Moves made since then are also undone
- Auto Play does not activate now until you make a move yourself first
- Fixed the spacing on the Timeline statistics so you can read the dates and the actual numbers on the left
- If you haven't played or haven't won any hands, the statistics now show correctly and in a timely manner
- Finally tracked down a bug that caused cards to be messed up, usually resulting in Spider being unwinnable
- New Help feature! If you click on the blue question mark in the top right corner rules for the game you are playing will be shown
- You can move your mouse over sections that have a magnifying glass to see those sections in the game higlighted for you
- You can resize this help section by dragging the gray bar on the left side of the help
- Click on the blue question mark again to dismiss the help
- Fixed a bug that could cause cards to become messed up when you undo moves
- NEW DECK!!! The 'Oxygen - White' deck has been added! Enjoy!
- Solitaire Games is now on a new server! Benefits of this include:
-- Overall, things should be a bit speedier
-- There should no longer be any problems with being unable to log in or statistics not being saved correctly
-- Statistics should be a be more accurate
-- Room for growth!
- Added a new statistic for the average time spent playing a game (Average Length). Renamed some of the other stats to fit better
- Added another slice to the 'Most Played Games' statistics pie
- Fixed a bug that caused Pyramid and several other games to be broken! SORRY!
- NEW GAME! Flower Garden has been implemented!
- Added a 'Percentage' next to the 'Hands Won' and 'Hands Dealt' statistics in the Statistics window.
- Fixed some bugs that caused some games (like Sultan) to not correctly begin when dealing a new hand.
- NEW GAME! Sultan has been implemented!
- [Clock] Fixed a bug that caused the center card to not be flippable when starting a new game of Clock
- Fixed a bug that caused selecting FreeCell or Seahaven Towers to actually start Clock instead
- NEW GAME! Clock has been implemented!
- NEW DECK!!! The 'Animals' deck has been added! Enjoy!
- Loading of the game and choosing new decks should hopefully be faster
- Fixed a bug that caused the default options to sometimes override the options you have saved for your username
- [FreeCell] [Seahaven Towers] Fixed a bug that allowed you to drag a complete stack of cards to another even if it was out of order
- NEW GAME! Golf Relaxed has been implemented!
- [FreeCell] [Seahaven Towers] Fixed two bugs that allowed you to drag a stack of cards to a Free Cell or on top of another stack
- [Baker's Dozen] If multiple kings appear in a stack they are now correctly placed on the bottom of the stack.
- [Canfield] Fixed a bug that prevented you from being able to redeal! Sorry!
- [Aces Up] Fixed a bug allowing you to remove aces as if they were 'low'
- [Pyramid] Fixed a bug where if you Undid the re-deal of cards you wouldn't get a redeal back
- [Montana] When you undeal a Redeal click all the reshufled cards are now redealt and you get a redeal option again
- NEW DECK!!! The 'Majestic' deck has been added! Enjoy!
- Base cards that are clickable (to redeal cards) now have a 'Redeal' icon
- Base cards that are no longer clickable (but were once) now turn into a 'Stop' icon
- Foundations that you build up upon now have a four suit pattern in the middle so you know what they are
- Your Options are now saved to your username automatically and loaded whenever and wherever you login.
- Fixed a bug that caused the tooltips to appear underneath cards
- [Spider] [Scorpion] Fixed a bug preventing you from winning these games (incorrect number of foundations). Sorry about that.
- NEW GAME! Scorpion has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Aces Up has been implemented!
- Fixed a bug preventing games from being won
- I hopefully have fixed some bugs in the Registration system
- The timer no longer stops when changing decks or resizing the screen mid-game
- [Spider] You can no longer undo the deal one card at a time
- NEW GAME! Montana has been implemented!
- Fixed a bug in the random number generator. Cards should be better randomized now.
- A Leaderboard is now available in the Statistics window!
- I created a blog for the site: https://www.quora.com/profile/Solitr/blogs/
- Several games should have nicer looking and larger cards when using the 'Best Looking Cards' option
- [Seahaven Towers] Tweaked the game to correctly match the official Seahaven Towers rules:
- [Seahaven Towers] The last two cards dealt are now dealt to the middle two free cells
- [Seahaven Towers] You can no longer move a card from the cells to an empty spot unless it is a king
- [Yukon] Fixed the documentation to match the way the game is implemented
- The site should load up faster now
- When clicking the 'View Statistics' button on the 'You Win' screen, the statistics show for the game you just won
- Added new Green Felt background texture
- The Ornamental deck now exposes a bit more of itself when stacked so you can read what suit cards underneath are
- The pie charts shown for individual games now work
- I've implemented a work-around for the FireFox issues with showing the wrong card images for certain cards
- [Spider] The 1 Suit and 2 Suit versions now choose random suits instead of always being the same one
- Cards with different art on them are now supported. Right now this only affects the Dondorf deck
- Fixed a bug that caused the 'You Win' screen to remain after starting a new game using the menu
- You can now change the background! Choose from two new patterns or enter your own web address to an image.
- [Spider] Fixed a bug that caused the cards to get messed up preventing you from winning
- [Spider] Fixed a bug that could cause cards to be upside down if when dealing from the stock you complete a stack
- NEW GAME! Spider (2 Suits) has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Spider (1 Suit) has been implemented!
- The Statistics can now be viewed per game!
- [Spider] Fixed a bug that would not remove a set of 13 suited cards when it was supposed to
- [Spider] Fixed a bug that allowed you to deal new cards when a tableau spot was empty
- Fixed a bug allowing you to undo moves when you shouldn't have been able to
- NEW GAME! Baker's Dozen has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Spanish Patience has been implemented!
- NEW GAME! Castles in Spain has been implemented!
- Removed the 'Chance of Winning' game info. It was not accurate.
- Added groupings by 'Skill' and 'Difficulty' to the game chooser
- [Pyramid] Fixed a bug that caused the cards to behave oddly after undoing a move.
- Fixed an Internet Explorer bug causing the Game Chooser to be messed up
- Fixed an infinite loop in Internet Explorer when animation was disabled
- [FreeCell] [Seahaven Towers] You can now move one complete stack to another empty tableau.
- [Yukon] Fixed a bug that caused stacks to be limited to 14 to 20 cards.
- Fixed a bug in the Timeline graph. Correct values now appear.
- NEW GAME! Golf has been implemented!
- Improved the speed of loading the dialogs for the first time
- NEW GAME! Seahaven Towers has been implemented!
- [FreeCell] Fixed a bug that allowed you to drop one more card than rules allow for on a blank spot
- You can now register an account in order to keep your statistics forever and play on multiple computers.
Any stats you've already accumulated are safe and when you register they will stay with the Username you create.
- You can now hit 'Escape' to exit out of dialog boxes
- Changed the way I preloaded images (again). Should fix problems some folks had loading up the game
- The 'You Win!' screen has been enhanced
- Added an 'Other' slice to the Statistic pies
- Fixed Internet Explorer 6 bug that caused the new Statistics page to not show correctly
- Fixed some minor graphical and layout glitches in IE6 and IE7
- The Statistics have been GREATLY enhanced. You should check them out under the Solitaire menu
- Fixed a bug that caused the Timer to not reset between games
- NEW DECK! Anglo-American deck is now available!
- Improved performance when dealing with cards on stacks that have lots of cards underneath
- NEW GAME! Canfield has been implemented!
- The 'Stack Count' and 'Card' mouse over labels are no longer bold. They also no longer vanish
- Fixed some browser specific bugs (Safari, IE)
- Added some code to enable in the future much nicer statistics
- Safari and Konqueror should now work okay again!
- The 'Select Game' dialog has been improved.
- Fixed bugs that caused the popup boxes to not show up
- Fixed a bug that caused undoing a stack move to reverse the direction of the cards
- Changed the way images are preloaded. Hopefully this should fix bugs where you would see empty images, or the wrong cards
- [Yukon] [Forty Thieves] Both now turn over their initial cards faster
- Forty Thieves has been implemented!
- [Yukon] Initial turning over of dealt cards is now faster
- The web page should load up faster now.
- Yukon has been implemented!
- For the fifth time I have hopefully now fixed the bug causing certain cards to appear underneath others
- [FreeCell] Fixed a bug that allowed you to drop a stack of cards on a free cell
- [Spider] Removed the top base borders since you can't directly interact with them
- Hopefully I fixed a bug that could cause cards to mistakenly appear underneath others
- [Klondike Turn Three] When you turn 3 cards over they flip over instantly now
- Added three new variations of Pyramid
- Added 'Chance of Winning' stat to the Select Game game info
- Fixed a bug that caused Pyramid to be unwinnable
- Fixed a bug that caused certain options (such as auto flip and animation) to be turned off
- Fixed a bug causing some cards to go underneath others when they should be on top
- Fixed a bug caused when resizing after you've won
- Fixed some minor graphical issues that only showed up in Internet Explorer 7
- Spider has been implemented!
- Auto Play Everything has been removed as an option
- You can now undo moves! Find it under the Solitaire menu
- FreeCell has been implemented! It hasn't been fully tested, please report bugs to me
- There is now an 'About Solitaire Games' item in the Solitaire menu
- A Stack Count and Card name is now shown in the bottom left corner when hovering over cards
- Timer doesn't start now until after you make a move
- Bare bone statistics are now implemented and are also now showed after winning
- There is now an 'Animation Speed' slider available in the Options menu
- A timer, score and moves made counter is now available. Can turn on/off in the Options menu
- The menu is now disabled during important operations (such as dealing)
- The game no longer detects when no moves remain. It *may* return at a future date
- Fixed some bugs dealing with when you were dragging cards that are involved in auto-plays
- Animations when interacting with cards should look nicer now
- An 'Auto Play Everything' option has been added. It has the computer play everything automatically
- The game now detects when no more moves are possible
- A 'You Won!' or 'No Moves Left' window now appears after winning fireworks or after you've lost
- Cards should be randomzied better now
- Several bugs have been fixed and tweeks made
- Dealing and turning over cards should be quicker
- The 'Select Game' window should now work correctly in IE6
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from being able to win Pyramid
- Fixed some other bugs
- Added a new game! Pyramid!
- Changed the way cards are initially dealt and turned over to be friendlier to slower computers
- The Select Game dialog has been enhanced and should work well now on all browsers (known bug in IE6)
- The winning animation is now speedier
- Dragging cards around the screen should not be laggy anymore
- Chosen Deck/Game/Options are now saved correctly in Safari too
- Fixed some bugs
- The animation when you win is much cooler now. Big thanks to Peter Vel for coming up with it!
- You can now choose additional Solitaire games! Choose 'Select Game' from the Solitaire menu.
- Increased the empty space between the menu/left side and the playspace area
- The menu will no longer activate while you are dragging a card
- Fixed a bug where if you dealt a new game during the win animation your new game would be cleared accidentally
- Fixed some other bugs
- The options and deck you choose are now saved and reloaded next time you come back to play
- You can no longer drag a card outside of the playspace
- [Klondike] The card animations when turning over 3 cards are now faster
- Fixed a bug where cards could become out of place if multiple animations took place on the same card at once
- Fixed a bug under Opera that allowed you to scroll the outside of the playspace by using the mousewheel
- Automatic Play options are now available under the Options menu
- You are now rewarded for winning! Enjoy!
- Bug Fix: Your deck choice is no longer lost when choosing to deal new cards
- You can now start a new game by just choosing 'Deal New Cards' from the Solitaire menu
- The menu has been redone. It looks nicer and now it works in Internet Explorer
- New options to turn off animation for cards or just for dealing are now available under the Options menu
- There is now a 'Last Updated' timestamp in the bottom left corner
- A history of changes is now available by clicking (changes) in the bottom left corner
- Status dialogs no longer fade in or out when being shown, this is to speed things up
- A new deck has been added: 'Oxygen'
- Decreased how long it takes to load new card images. It should be MUCH faster now
- A status bar now appears during the initial loading of the game
- [Klondike] You can now double click cards to automatically move cards to the foundations
- An 'Auto Flip Cards' option is now available and enabled by default.